Our client develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing and fiberglass composites. The insulation solution is a high performance and long lasting thermal insulation that’s suitable for the entire building envelope (wall & floor – external wall – interio – roof – perimeter insulation). This insulation material is used in all types of building, ranging from swimming pools, industrial complexes, office building, to car parks, schools, airports, … you name it!
They’re currently looking for a General Manager Europe, reporting directly to the VP & MD Division Europe, and an active, participating member of the regional business unit leadership team.
This GM provides leadership for a specific insulation Business. This position is accountable to drive profitable top line growth by emphasizing teamwork and accountability from the customer back across all our business transactions. S/He’s accountable for the P&L of the business leading sales and business development/marketing teams while working closely with operations.
- Leading the business by knowing the customers, ensuring the team builds a business insight & knowledge of the business, customers, markets, … what’s necessary for the customer to be successful;
- Leading sales / business development to ensure & deliver the expected P&L;
- Leverage all key functions in the company globally & regionally to strengthen the brand including market intelligence, innovation, product management, global contracts & sourcing, …
- Developing & Executing the strategy, contributing & driving execution of the strategy & operations plan;
- Utilise business & management reviews, keep operational oversight to respond to external conditions & drive business performance, commercial excellence, …
- Initiate & lead business development initiatives to accelerate plan achievements;
- Directing Commercial Operations, driving commercial productivity, … by creative dynamic selling, performance management, commercial excellence, …
- Monitor market data & customer feedback;
- Leading & Developing Talent cross-site
- Master degree in business, engineering or related field;
- Demonstrated P&L business leadership in sales, marketing, technical service & customers in an international region including direct people leadership & located remotely;
- Leading an organisation in a range of economic conditions, expansion, contraction, stable economic condition, …
- Proven ability to lead and operate a multi-cultural business across geographic & cultural boundaries;
- Increasing margins through competitive management of price, mix & costs;
- Growing a commercial organisation organically;
- Developing strategic plans;
- Attracting, developing & retaining outstanding talent, developing & growing talent;
- Understanding impacts of and influencing codes / public policy for future business growth;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute strategic directions;
- Strong business & financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability accompanied by superior presentation skills,
- Demonstrated ability to develop an intimate knowledge of customers, competition and the market;
- Fluent in English, any other EU language is an asset;
- travel up to 50%
Plaats tewerkstelling: Benelux - Germany
If you’re interested in this position and/or you need further information, you can contact Katrien Lefevere – Managing Consultant – on her mobile +32 473 512 891 or send your detailed resume to email@example.com
Please note only candidates that meet all the highlighted requirements will be taken in consideration.
Embark – HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services