Our client develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites…
They’re currently looking for an international Market Manager who ensures that a solid sales strategy is defined & executed for the customers of his/her Market in accordance with the short, medium and long terms business segment objectives.
This role is responsible to monitor and deliver the Price Value Mix results defined in the plan and maximize the gross margin through any necessary growth initiative at European level for a given market.
S//He is responsible to understand the customers & Market’ needs to create and provide solutions that bring value to the customer and to capture fair value for the company.
S/He is also responsible for collecting, understanding and acting upon relevant data, including customer insights, competitor insights and economic and industry data.
This position reports to the regional segment Leader. Home office based.
- Understands the customers’ needs to create and provide solutions that bring value to the customers from a given market and to capture fair value for the company:
- Prioritizes selling efforts and is willing to capture any growth or business opportunities
- Identify the customers unmet needs
- Provides solutions where our company’s capabilities overlap with the needs of our customers
- Understands customer objectives & business well enough to describe the value we create in their language, not ours and translate it in a € / $ value
- Confidently influences stakeholders at all levels within the customers’ organization
- Utilizes CCV (Creating Customer Value) concepts and tools to identify opportunities to capture fair value.
- Effectively plans, prioritizes and executes margin enhancement strategy among different customers to fully realize profit potential across his/her entire Market portfolio :
- Utilizes pricing analytical tools and frameworks;
- Uses the Value Based pricing model to determine the pricing targets for individual customers and for his/her dedicated Market;
- Identify opportunities of margin improvement for their customers’ portfolio and execute;
- Makes recommendations;
- Prepares and updates high-quality key account negotiation planners/playbooks throughout the year;
- Leads effective negotiations, teaching customers, tailoring the proposal and taking control of the negotiation.
- Manages the full customer relationship for our key accounts including sales planning, strategies, action plans and execution. Manages all key accounts to accomplish profit and growth goals and to high customer satisfaction of our most highly valued customers. Manages the Market in accordance with the defined strategy to optimize the gross margin, reach the growth target
- Master (technical degree preferred); an MBA or equivalent working experience is strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated (+4 years) sales & management experience in an industrial and B2B environment, with international scope within similar / relevant markets;
- In depth experience of construction segment (gypsum incl, flooring, ceiling, wall, …);
- Understanding of the business management for both internal & external use (marketing, basic in finance);
- Experience using analytics to make successful business decisions;
- Experience working in matrix organizations with multiple distribution channels and influencers with accountability across geographic and cultural boundaries;
- Experience in shaping business strategy and leading strategic planning with best in class analytical tools;
- Experience with cross-functional teams. Aptitude to build strategic and execution-focused plans and alliances with partner leadership;
- Effective planning and execution of communications for internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal;
- Fluent in English, any other EU language is an asset;
- travel up to 50% of the time.
If you’re interested in this position and/or you need further information, you can contact Katrien Lefevere – Managing Consultant – mobile +32 473 512 891 or send your detailed resume to email@example.com
Please note only candidates that meet all the highlighted requirements will be taken in consideration.
Embark – HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services