Our client is a global, science led pharmaceutical / biotech business, scientifically competitive, prevailing & pioneering from research & development to manufacturing and supply, and the global commercialisation of both primary and specialty care medicines. Operating in more than 100 countries, they employ almost 60.000 people worldwide.
Launching new products & indications, they’re looking for Marketing Profiles Oncology (Senior & junior Brand Managers), leading commercialisation, developing marketing strategy, launching new products, … achieving the brand ambition by delivering budget or above growth.
Having a first demonstrated marketing brand management experience within the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, you perfectly know the commercialisation of a brand, setting & implementing the strategy as well as the marketing tactics, delivering exceeding results in terms of sales as well as scientifically distinguishing content and patient-oriented reflecting.
With your marketing scientific skills, you’re ready to fight against diversified onco-indications. In close collaborating with the global strategic brand teams, you align the customer & market insights and deliver successful brand strategy, messages, tactical plans.
Leading & aligning the cross-functional brand team and being sought-after POC with international marketing division, you collaborate closely cross-functional (market access, sales, finance…), seek to understand and embed customer & market insights, synthesizing feedback from various stakeholders & sources, participate in training & development for field force & customer facing, attending congresses, … striving to obtain & roll out best practices.
- Master degree in life science or equivalent;
- Demonstrated strategic marketing brand management experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry with successful experience in new product launch is a must.
- Experience managing complex projects;
- Build & maintain strong KOLs relationship, good networkign ability;
- Ability to undestand & display excellent scientific knowledge regarding produts, therapeis, related disease areas, … ability to supprot medical department;
- Customer awareness;
- Hihgly motivated, accountability & sense of urgency, problem-solver, open mind to think out of the box; show initiatives; structural acting;
- English – Dutch and/or French.
Plaats tewerkstelling: Brussels
If these responsibilities are very much appealing to you, please contact Katrien Lefevere – Managing Consultant – on her mobile +32 473 512 891 or send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Embark – HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services
HQ’s: Kerkstraat 53/001, 9070 Destelbergen, Belgium
Brussels’ Office: Sint-Martinusstraat 47, 1700 Dilbeek, Belgium