Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company developing treatments to preserve vision. They’ve built a diverse portfolio of therapies, and present an interesting clinical pipeline…
Expanding business, they’re looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager, responsible for delivery of clinical studies, managing day-to-day activities of CRO as well as the clinical team, successor to evolve within the company…
If you could dream, you love to take following responsibilities:
- Management of the study, oversee day-to-day activiies in the project:
- CRO oversight
- Review, joint site visits, budget, trackers, issue escalation, …
- Regular contact with CRO, weekly meetings, monitor patient enrolment, manage timelines, review & approve key documents, …
- Manage clinical study budget;
- Set strategic improvements
- Central visibility & interacts closely with the core team members & external stakeholders.
- Master in life sciences or equivalent through experience;
- Substantial experience in clinical project management;
- Thorough knowledge of the of the clinical trial approval process internationally including detailed knowledge of international regulations and guidelines;
- Proven record setting and executing clinical trial approval process internationally including detailed knowledge of international regulations and guidelines global;
- Strong understanding of the (bio)pharmaceutical business;
- Extensive knowledge of FDA, ICH & GCP guidelines and regulations;
- Experience in implementing technical, strategic & ops plans;
- Able to coach and motivate others;
- Ability to plan and adapt the organisation for short, medium and long term development;
- A sense of responsibility towards achieving the company’s objectives, while respecting its vision and values;
- Long-term and business-minded thinking;Willing to travel (EU).
Plaats tewerkstelling: Leuven - Belgium
Interested and eager to know more?
Contact Katrien Lefevere – Managing Consultant – on her mobile +32 473 512 891
Send your detailed resume to email@example.com
Please note only candidates that meet the requirements will be taken in consideration.
Embark – HR Consultancy & Recruitment Services
HQ’s: Kerkstraat 53/001, 9070 Destelbergen, Belgium
Brussels’ office: Sint-Martinusstraat 47, 1700 Dilbeek, Belgium